Thanksgiving is this week. Lotta folks will be traveling….spending time with family and friends…..and I think it’s a good idea to share with you what NOT to do at your Thanksgiving get-together. Here is a list of 6 things that “BAD” Thanksgiving guests do: (In other words, DON’T DO THESE!)
1. Don’t surprise the host with last-minute dietary requests.
2. Don’t show up empty handed, or with a surprise dish.
3. Don’t expect oven space.
4. Don’t arrive early, or show up starving.
5. Don’t “overserve” yourself.
6. Don’t overstay your welcome.
Learn ’em, like’em, live ’em! For a more detailed explanation, just CLICK HERE/LIFEHACKER.COM…………Gobble gobble!