I’ve been told I’m an “old soul”. Probably true, since I clip coupons and still believe in manners. But I’m also an instigator, in that I like to bring up a taboo subject at Thanksgiving just to get a rise out of the family. Being the youngest of four kids, I’ve been able to watch my brother and sisters screw up and learn what NOT to do.
Actually I’ve found plenty of ways to embarrass myself over the years…such as my failed marriage of 30 days. Or the time I stuck a tick-tac up my nose as a child.
I love to jog or bike on the Monon Trail. For years I was obsessed with trying to stay in shape. But as I get older, junk food seems more attractive. I also have a thing for Wild Turkey Bourbon.
Now a list of random thoughts that define me: I believe in God, despise people who litter, realize one day that my mouth will get me punched, sleep in the nude, have no faith whatsoever in our government, suffer from IBS, love dogs and cats, hate to hear people eat or drink, am addicted to GOOD pizza, and plan on having my pets freeze dried when they pass.
- BREAKING: Rock Legend, Meatloaf, Has Died At 74
- Pepsi Shares Trailer Titled, ‘The Call’ For Super Bowl Halftime Show!
- TV Reporter Hit By Car During Live Broadcast…Gets Up And Finishes Her Report!
- John Mellencamp Shares The Four Things He’s Ever Needed To Make Him Happy. Might Surprise You
- Dad Smelling Toddler’s Diaper Caught On Live TV During Football Victory Parade!
- Know Who’s Not A Fan Of U2’s Name And Sound?…Bono
- Smoking Has Finally Taken A Toll On John Mellencamp’s Voice…And He Likes It
- Crackers Is Working On A New Lease! Comedian Jim Burrows Talks With Greg & Joni With An Update…