I’ve been told I’m an “old soul”. Probably true, since I clip coupons and still believe in manners. But I’m also an instigator, in that I like to bring up a taboo subject at Thanksgiving just to get a rise out of the family. Being the youngest of four kids, I’ve been able to watch my brother and sisters screw up and learn what NOT to do.
Actually I’ve found plenty of ways to embarrass myself over the years…such as my failed marriage of 30 days. Or the time I stuck a tick-tac up my nose as a child.
I love to jog or bike on the Monon Trail. For years I was obsessed with trying to stay in shape. But as I get older, junk food seems more attractive. I also have a thing for Wild Turkey Bourbon.
Now a list of random thoughts that define me: I believe in God, despise people who litter, realize one day that my mouth will get me punched, sleep in the nude, have no faith whatsoever in our government, suffer from IBS, love dogs and cats, hate to hear people eat or drink, am addicted to GOOD pizza, and plan on having my pets freeze dried when they pass.
- Bruce Springsteen And The E Street Band Set To Tour In 2023
- Recall Alert: Some JIF Peanut Butter Is Being Recalled Due To Possible Salmonella
- A Vegan Dog Food Company Will Pay Someone $6,000 To Eat Just Their Dog Food For A Week!
- For The Class Of 2022: Here’s One Of The Best Commencement Speeches From Admiral McRaven
- Elton John Talks With Julian Lennon About His New Album And Finally Singing ‘Imagine’
- Why Is Johnny Cash ‘Taking A Leak’ On Residents In His Arkansas Hometown?! Watch…
- Norm Macdonald Secretly Taped One Last Comedy Special That’s Coming To Netflix
- Comedian Dave Dugan Drove 1,001 Laps To Break Round About Record In Carmel!