I was born and raised in this wonderful “land-locked” state of Indiana in Lafayette. I grew up with a bizarre fascination with monsters and horror movies. Friday night was for Sammy Terry, Saturday afternoon for Son of Svengoolie, and Saturday night was reserved for Creature Features—I just couldn’t get enough of Frankenstein, Dracula, the Wolfman, the Creature from the Black Lagoon, etc.
It was the summer of 1976 when I was “vaccinated with a phonograph needle” when my buddy put KISS “Alive” on the old turntable. I was hooked. Aerosmith, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Styx, Van Halen, and Ted Nugent soon followed and I’ve been jammin’ ever since.
I played football at Lafayette Jefferson High School and Ball State University and believe football is life. My wife and I love going to the Colts games and have been season ticket holders since 1991. Speaking of my wife, Jennifer, she’s put up with me for over 20 years and given me two wonderful children, Gage and Macy.
- Check Out Lady Gaga Playing Harley Quinn In The New “Joker” Sequel
- Move Over Coffee! Powdered Beer Now Exists!
- Photos Recovered From Digital Camera Lost In River 13 Years Ago!
- Bobbi Ercoline Has Died: You Know Her From The Iconic Photo Taken At Woodstock
- Teletubbie Boots? $2,500.00? What?
- Update On Def Leppard Drummer Rick Allen After Physical Assault In Florida