I was born and raised in this wonderful “land-locked” state of Indiana in Lafayette. I grew up with a bizarre fascination with monsters and horror movies. Friday night was for Sammy Terry, Saturday afternoon for Son of Svengoolie, and Saturday night was reserved for Creature Features—I just couldn’t get enough of Frankenstein, Dracula, the Wolfman, the Creature from the Black Lagoon, etc.
It was the summer of 1976 when I was “vaccinated with a phonograph needle” when my buddy put KISS “Alive” on the old turntable. I was hooked. Aerosmith, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Styx, Van Halen, and Ted Nugent soon followed and I’ve been jammin’ ever since.
I played football at Lafayette Jefferson High School and Ball State University and believe football is life. My wife and I love going to the Colts games and have been season ticket holders since 1991. Speaking of my wife, Jennifer, she’s put up with me for over 20 years and given me two wonderful children, Gage and Macy.
- 50 “Elf On A Shelf” Ideas That Totally Rock!
- Dolly Parton To Release Rock Album With Some Very Special “Guests”
- Here’s Something Axl Rose WILL NOT DO In Concert Anymore!
- Aerosmith Cancels Second Vegas Show! What’s Up With Steven Tyler?
- How Many Guitars Does Slash, From Guns & Roses, Take On The Road With Him?
- Check Out The Best “Ugly” Christmas Sweaters This Year!