Indianapolis born and raised and a proud Pike High School grad!
I’m a die hard Indiana Pacers fan dating back to childhood. Our family had season tickets when the team started in Indy in the ABA days. Many of the Pacer greats lived in my neighborhood growing up including George McGinnis, Mel Daniels & Darnell Hillman (for the record, Darnell had the best candy when we went trick or treating as kids).
I studied fashion in college in Chicago. One of my dorm mates actually played a role in my path to radio. I was the only one who had a car & I would drive my friends around Chicago with music blaring. One day my friend finally said “you should be a DJ” and a lightbulb went off. I switched schools and graduated from Columbia College in Chicago with a Bachelors Degree in Radio
Dogs rock, live music rocks, kind people rock and you ROCK for listening to 104.5 WJJK all day and all night.
- Plan Your Screen Time With Netflix For November
- Pop-Tarts Being Sued For Not Having Enough Fruit
- Onions Linked To Salmonella Outbreak In 37 States Including Indiana. Here’s What You Need To Know…
- Freddy Krueger Can Be Your Roommate! (“Nightmare On Elm Street” House Currently For Sale!)
- Why Would You Swallow Your Cell Phone?
- Lego Now Has A ‘Home Alone’ Set Just In Time For The Holiday!
- Olivia Newton-John’s ‘Physical’ Celebrates It’s 40th Anniversary By Helping To Set A New World Record
- Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne’s ‘Insane And Dangerous’ Romance Getting A Biopic
- 3 Lions At Indy Zoo Test Positive For Covid-19