Indianapolis born and raised and a proud Pike High School grad!
I’m a die hard Indiana Pacers fan dating back to childhood. Our family had season tickets when the team started in Indy in the ABA days. Many of the Pacer greats lived in my neighborhood growing up including George McGinnis, Mel Daniels & Darnell Hillman (for the record, Darnell had the best candy when we went trick or treating as kids).
I studied fashion in college in Chicago. One of my dorm mates actually played a role in my path to radio. I was the only one who had a car & I would drive my friends around Chicago with music blaring. One day my friend finally said “you should be a DJ” and a lightbulb went off. I switched schools and graduated from Columbia College in Chicago with a Bachelors Degree in Radio
Dogs rock, live music rocks, kind people rock and you ROCK for listening to 104.5 WJJK all day and all night.
- Steven Tyler Enters Rehab After Relapse And Aerosmith Cancels Their Vegas Run For The Summer
- Actor Miles Teller To Wave The Green Flag To Officially Start The 106th Running Of The Indy 500
- Indy Secures The NFL Combine For 2023 & 2024 Seasons
- It’s A New World Record For Longest Paper Airplane Flight…
- Colts Owner Jim Irsay Has Added Another Guitar To His Already Impressive Collection
- Harry Styles Look Effortlessly Stylish In His PJs As He Reads A CBeebies Story
- Bruce Springsteen And The E Street Band Set To Tour In 2023
- Colts Sign Veteran QB Nick Foles To Back Up Ryan
- The Top Things Young People Are Tired Of Old People Griping About!