Indianapolis born and raised and a proud Pike High School grad!
I’m a die hard Indiana Pacers fan dating back to childhood. Our family had season tickets when the team started in Indy in the ABA days. Many of the Pacer greats lived in my neighborhood growing up including George McGinnis, Mel Daniels & Darnell Hillman (for the record, Darnell had the best candy when we went trick or treating as kids).
I studied fashion in college in Chicago. One of my dorm mates actually played a role in my path to radio. I was the only one who had a car & I would drive my friends around Chicago with music blaring. One day my friend finally said “you should be a DJ” and a lightbulb went off. I switched schools and graduated from Columbia College in Chicago with a Bachelors Degree in Radio
Dogs rock, live music rocks, kind people rock and you ROCK for listening to 104.5 WJJK all day and all night.
- Peter Robbins, Original Voice Actor of Charlie Brown, Dead at 65
- Woman Thanks Man For Not Staring At Her At The Gym…Can You Resist A Peek? Here She Is…
- This Valentine’s Day, A New York Zoo Will Let You Name A Cockroach After Your Ex!
- McDonald’s Adding 4 ‘Hacked’ Sammys For A Limited Time
- Brrrr! It’s Cold Outside! How About “A Day At The Beach” Instead?
- Amy Schneider Breaks New ‘Jeopardy’ Record With Winning Streak And Makes History
- Bryan Adams Releases New Song, ‘Never Gonna Rain’ That’s All About Positivity
- Shake Shack Adds 2 New Menu Items For A Limited Time Only
- Enter To Win A Pair Of Tickets To Damar Gala 2022