Indianapolis born and raised and a proud Pike High School grad!
I’m a die hard Indiana Pacers fan dating back to childhood. Our family had season tickets when the team started in Indy in the ABA days. Many of the Pacer greats lived in my neighborhood growing up including George McGinnis, Mel Daniels & Darnell Hillman (for the record, Darnell had the best candy when we went trick or treating as kids).
I studied fashion in college in Chicago. One of my dorm mates actually played a role in my path to radio. I was the only one who had a car & I would drive my friends around Chicago with music blaring. One day my friend finally said “you should be a DJ” and a lightbulb went off. I switched schools and graduated from Columbia College in Chicago with a Bachelors Degree in Radio
Dogs rock, live music rocks, kind people rock and you ROCK for listening to 104.5 WJJK all day and all night.
- A Bar Made Of Legos Is Coming To Indianapolis For One Night Only
- What A Wedding Day! Bride Faints, Vomits, And Gets Pooped On!
- The Most Iconic Movie Posters Of All Time!
- Greg & Joni Talk With Warrant Before This Weekend’s Show In Brown County
- True Story Of Stranger Invited to ‘Grandma’s’ For Thanksgiving Is Becoming A Netflix Movie!
- Pop Up Christmas Bar Opens In Indianapolis This Week
- Burger King To Offer 37 Cent Whoppers On 12/3 & 12/4
- Carlos Santana Cancels Las Vegas Shows Due To Heart Procedure!
- Remember Tom Sellek In The Shower?