I was born and raised in this wonderful “land-locked” state of Indiana in Lafayette. I grew up with a bizarre fascination with monsters and horror movies. Friday night was for Sammy Terry, Saturday afternoon for Son of Svengoolie, and Saturday night was reserved for Creature Features—I just couldn’t get enough of Frankenstein, Dracula, the Wolfman, the Creature from the Black Lagoon, etc.
It was the summer of 1976 when I was “vaccinated with a phonograph needle” when my buddy put KISS “Alive” on the old turntable. I was hooked. Aerosmith, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Styx, Van Halen, and Ted Nugent soon followed and I’ve been jammin’ ever since.
I played football at Lafayette Jefferson High School and Ball State University and believe football is life. My wife and I love going to the Colts games and have been season ticket holders since 1991. Speaking of my wife, Jennifer, she’s put up with me for over 20 years and given me two wonderful children, Gage and Macy.
- It’s A New World Record For Longest Paper Airplane Flight…
- Colts Owner Jim Irsay Has Added Another Guitar To His Already Impressive Collection
- The Top Things Young People Are Tired Of Old People Griping About!
- Top 5 TikTok Challenges We’d Like To See
- Remember The “Sugar Shack” Painting From “Good Times” And Marvin Gaye’s Album “I Want You”?
- Kenny Loggins Was Not The First Choice To Sing “Danger Zone” For Top Gun Soundtrack….