Nikki was born and raised in the Midwest and settled in Indianapolis in the mid 90’s. She’s been a staple to Indy audiences for nearly 20 years and has loved “growing up” along-side her listeners. Some things over the years have changed, but in most cases, many remain the same.
Nikki is a tried and true Gemini by all standards and since she’s mostly Irish, enjoys St. Patty’s Day. Her favorite movies are ”Silence of the Lambs” and “Rocky,” which gets her pumped up every single time. And, she’s never missed an episode of “The Bachelor”, “The Amazing Race”, or “Survivor.”
Fun fact: She loves putting on a new pair of socks.
- Fortville Represents The Hoosier State In Yelp’s Top 100 Restaurants Of 2022
- Indy Is #1 ‘Most Neighborly’ City In America
- Coke Releases New Designs To Help Consumers Find Their Favorites Easier
- Grammys Rescheduled For April 3rd In Vegas
- Colts’ Taylor, Leonard & Rhodes Named 1st Team All-Pro
- Local Food Banks In Desperate Need For Volunteers