According to People, The Cheesecake Factory will be putting out SEVEN (7?!) flavors of cheesecake-flavored ice creams in a freezer section near you!
The Cheesecake Factory Is Releasing a Line of Ice Cream Pints in 7 Different Flavors https://t.co/CRR3otGsqy
— People (@people) January 14, 2020
There will be 7 probably-mouthwatering flavors:
- Original — think basic cheesecake with graham swirls
- Strawberry — like the original, but the swirls are graham AND strawberry
- Chocolate — chocolate cheesecake flavors with fudge swirls
- Cookies & Cream — you guessed it… cookies, cream (don’t worry, the swirls are cookie)
- Birthday Cake — cheesecake flavored, but this time with cake pieces, sprinkles, and icing swirls
- Key Lime — believe it or not, this is a key lime flavored cheesecake ice cream with graham swirls 😉
- Salted Caramel — also like the original, but with sea salt and caramel swirls
The ice cream will be sold in pints for something around $5 and will be available in March!
Goodbyeeeee, summer body! Hello, nights on my couch!